Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By nosferatu
Yeah, great carvings. Looking forward to seeing the 2012 collection. Expecting great things, especially if you can carve Pinhead that accurately.
By MooBoo
Excellent carves! Can't wait to see this years! :D
By pagemaster1993
Cannot wait to see what you turn out this year.
By monstermash
Excellent carving austinbest, and welcome to the forum. :)
Can't wait to see what you have instore for this year and you are forgiven for being lazy last year! :wink:
By ghostface
Great carves! I have only done Pinhead on a luminary and he was super tough.
By austinbest
Thanks, nothing compared to some of the others i have seen on here, but appreciated!

Pinhead.. yea... was time consuming with all the nails, but fun in the end... I still use old school carving tools on the funkins lol, prolly make it harder that it has to be.
By austinbest
So far i have the harry potter series planned, all the kids want those. Id also like to do a twilight series for them as they want that too, but i need alice, jasper, jacob, etc (some others) to really get a good series.

I also might do that first VIP, or maybe the avengers set. Also have to see what else you have for the other 8 VIP stencils.
By Ajax
Nice collection of pics, hope to see big things from you in 2012.
By SuperSonic
I really like these carves, but I particularly like how you combined elements from The Guy and Revenge of the ZP! to make an interesting carve. Good work.
By austinbest
SuperSonic wrote:I really like these carves, but I particularly like how you combined elements from The Guy and Revenge of the ZP! to make an interesting carve. Good work.
Thanks.. Surprised you noticed the mixture of the two. The kids like the way one of each looked so i mixed them.
As everyone else said, great carves! I have to mention Pinhead, too. Your nails look like nails. I carved him on a real 'kin and the nail heads were killing me, they did not come out nice and rounded on top like yours. :P