Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By zombiekid
Name ~ Jimmy
Hailing From ~ Australia

Halloween Costume 2011 ~ Zombie
Halloween Costume 2010 ~ Zombie
Halloween Costume 2009 ~ Zombie (that year was sick I was dating someone that had done Special FX make up)

I am a student studying engineering in QLD for those that know where that is. Pretty much obsessed with Zombies. I am a member of like 400 zombie related forums. Watch every new Zombie movie no matter how bad it is IMDB > 2 etc...Play heaps of zombie games, and what ever else lol. You get the picture.

I haven't really done any lurking just thought i'd jump right into the intro.

Always tried to get the pumpkin thing going every halloween but always end up with this:

Hopefully this year I can end up with something more like this:

[/img]
By zombombie
Welcome aboard zombiekid! Great to have you here! Sounds like you'll fit right in. Unfortunately you've dove in right in the off-peak, quiet season. But don't let that deter you! Come August this place will really start heating up again, and until then the few of us that still frequent are always willing to chat horror, Halloween, and anything else that might crop up!
By Raven
Welcome zombiekid!

My husband is also an engineering student, although he is on the brink of graduation (I've been saying that for years now).

This is a quiet time around here, but it wont be long you will have a hard time keeping up with posts. You have come to the right place if you wish to have the most awesome carved pumpkins on the block.
By ghostface
Welcome! Enjoy the site!
By MooBoo
Hello! Welcome to the site. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Welcome Jimmy! Cool to have some representation here from Oz. Like Edinburghzombie said, I hope you stick around until late summer and into fall, when things really heat up here in the pumpkin patch.

Since this site is called Zombie Pumpkins, you clearly have the credentials on the zombie side of things. And if it's the pumpkin half that you have trouble with, you're certainly in the right place to become a master in that field too. We are here to help.
By Hottie McNaughty
Hello and welcome! Don't worry, you'll become a pro carver in no time. :wink:
By zombiekid
Hey thanks for the warm welcome guys.

@ Raven...I know that feel :?