Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Z-Unit
Hey everyone... my name's erik.

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I just started carving pumpkins kinda seriously last year after I found this site. I'm 24 and just graduated college and my apartments never had lots of room to show off pumpkins... until now! As I was surfing the web I realized october was close, so I wandered on over here and picked up the biggest membership I could in preparation for this year's halloween.

I carved 3 or 4 last year... hoping to do double that this year which shouldn't be a problem... one of my good friends is just about as excited as I am about carving pumpkins.

now... if the shop was up and running I'd be able to order the pro tools!
By hkzombie
Hi Erik! Welcome to the forum! You got the carving fever like us I see? I started off doing 1 last year as well and this year I plan to do more!! Do you have any recurring theme for your lovely kins? Congrats on graduating, I am on the same boat as you are buddy! Welcome to the real world! :lol: Would love to see some pics of your pumpkins this year! :D :D :D
By Z-Unit
no real themes... yet.

I know I want to do the frankenstein one... and hopefully I can convince my g/f to do the bride of frankenstein one.
By nosferatu
Welcome to the forum. Great day to join. Look forward to seeing your efforts
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Greetings, Z-Unit! You sound like you have the right spirit to fit in among the ranks here. Hope to see what you carve up this season.
By Tkaraoke
Welcome Erik! You're going to love it here!
By Euri
Welcome, Erik! If you love kins and Halloween this is the place to be!
By purple1worm
welcome to Zp!!
By SuperSonic
Welcome Erik, hope to see your carves, I'm doing 30 this year :). Hope to see your pics :)