Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Hottie McNaughty
I had a request for photos of my Boxers so here they are!

Here's Patrick Star. He's a golden brindle:

And here's Minnie. She's convinced the camera is going to eat her soul and is really hard to get good photos of....

And this is Joxer, he's a Boxer/Pit Bull mix. He's a dark brindle and a total nerd:
By Crystal
aww so cute, and the eat her soul comment made me laugh.. poor baby
By Hottie McNaughty
Crystal wrote:aww so cute, and the eat her soul comment made me laugh.. poor baby
It seriously freaks her out. This one is even better:
By SaneInsideInsanity
Aww so cute
I love boxers but alas I prefer Dachshunds lol Dont have one at the moment but soon soon
here is my menagerie
Lancelot and Maximus the 12 year old brothers tey are chill
Bandit He;s a bit of a handful
Felix my lil spook cat this is her right after we found her she about 3 now but i love this pic
Magellan or Mr. Cluck Cluck...depends if im mad at him or not he's my real stuffy :P
Floyd RIP I loved him so much he passed just over a year ago also was found he had a urinary tract problem and frostbite....I miss him he was 5.....:(
All of mine are from rescue shelters Magellan Felix and Floys were both found outside in fall and we could let them freeze brought them in thinking to bring them to the humane society and here they have stayed lol....I'm horrible if it's cute and hungry it comes home with me lol...I dont have a pic of Braty my old Doxie on my comp right now when i egt one on ill load it[/img]
By Joey
This is Joey-chan, the younger of my cats. She's evil half the time, and cuddly the other half.
And Babe also known as Oreo. She's my sweetie. We adopted her from a pumpkin patch ages ago, she's old and cranky but oh so sweet when she wants to be.
And Jessie, my parent's dog. She's a brat.
By Crystal
Here are my two pets..
this is Bud..He is my little yorkie.
This is when I cut his hair short for the first time.
and him at the river with us. the life vest.. well my 2 y/o is a bratt.. you can imagine...

This is our kitty Mista Scratch.. my 14 y/o named him..
the day I got him. this was the pic I sent my hubby on the cell to ask if it was ok to get him.

Ill have to get a better one of poor ol Mista Scratch..Hes really laied back and my kids hual him around alot.
By paddy_babe
sane bandit looks soooo cute! reminds me of my old black cat (the ex got rid of him while I was visiting my mam :( :x )

Mr cluck cluck's collar is so cool :D loving the dummy...
will have to dig out my pet pics....
By Dadja
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:Floyd RIP I loved him so much he passed just over a year ago also was found he had a urinary tract problem and frostbite....I miss him he was 5.....:(
I know the feeling, my previous cat, Barbossa, die when he was just over a year old. He stopped eating one day, and apparently his liver had 'given up' went to three doctors to try to save him, but within a week he was gone...
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:All of mine are from rescue shelters
More or less the same, Barbossa was a kitten of a cat that had her young in our garden house. So we tried to fin them all homes. Barbossa was the 'outkast', got pushed around by the bigger ones... raised him by bottle.
When he died I wanted to go to shelter to get a new cat, when just a few days before, a stray kitten came around my tennis club. Took him home and named the flee basket Diabolito :)
By Doh
Another Boxer Lover!

My babies Zehno Beans the brindle and Ruger Booger the white.
By SaneInsideInsanity
paddy_babe wrote:sane bandit looks soooo cute! reminds me of my old black cat (the ex got rid of him while I was visiting my mam :( :x )

Mr cluck cluck's collar is so cool :D loving the dummy...
will have to dig out my pet pics....
My pics are the opisite caption is under them felix is the black cat she's tempermenatal and hates everything but me brian and he food dish lol
and floyd is the orange tabby....Magellan is the bunny sorry if i confused anyone lol

they are all so adorable though
By gregh3196
Gunner our 3yr old FoxhoundImage

Bella 2yr old Boxer/LabImage

Harley 4yr old PomaDachsundImage
By S.A.M
Aaww this is the fluffiest, sweetest thread on ZP :D It makes me sick :x nah j/k :lol:

Here is my dog Poppy and she is a massive poser, as soon as the camera is out she will happily hold poses like this haha

By monstermash
This is Louie. He is 4, and a little devil! This pic cracks me up, i told him to pose and this is what he came up with:

This is him stalking his prey. The prey in question was my mum.

After the kill. Well, after the scratched legs.