Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By CarverPro
I've noticed that the Snape pattern was due to several showing interest here in the forum.

In the past, I did a One Dozen pumpkin line-up. All movie characters and it went over great!

I am now interested this year to do an all Harry Potter themed line-up. This site has extraordinarily made 5 Harry Potter patterns;

Harry Potter
Voldemort
Severus Snape
Mad-Eye Moody
Sirius Black

Please reply with to petition more characters be added so that many more of us may make a themed line-up to show off with pride this Halloween.

Suggestions for a well made set:

Dumbledore (Cannot do without really)
Belatrix Lestrange (Scary enough to do alone)
Hermione Granger (Too cute to leave out)
Lucious Malfoy (Include his snake staff in the picture if you can)
Hagrid (I could just use Chewbacca I suppose)
Ron Weasley (If you add Hermione, you have to complete the set)
Draco Malfoy

I would say that would be an impressive set,

Please reply, even if just to say you support these patterns being put into production.
By nosferatu
Dumbledore definitely! Draco Malfoy - I think is a great character and the actor who plays him outshines the other, higher profile stars. I agree he too would make an excellent pattern
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for joining the forum CarverPro, and letting your request be known. I'm sure many Hogwarts fans will chime in with their support.

Please don't be disappointed though, if I'm not able to do more Harry Potter this year. I aim for at least 30 new patterns each season, so to do all those on your list would mean 1/3 of my output would be for just one theme.

Zombie Pumpkins members encompass a wide range of ages, tastes, and interests. So I try my best to provide a little bit of something for everyone.

It may take several years, but maybe someday I'll have a pattern for every character from every movie ever made. :)
By nosferatu
zombiepumpkins wrote:It may take several years, but maybe someday I'll have a pattern for every character from every movie ever made. :)
Now that would be a great display. Of course if an infinite number of Ryans had an infinite number of pencils over an infinite length of time, they would eventually produce an infinite number of patterns of everything.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Its nice to see you giving yourself some limitations patchmatster...lol and i cant wait for the day when everyone is made....lol onm that note

I agree a dumbledore would be a good addition belastrix la strage the mrs.lovette pattern couble be used....ron and hermoine would be hime but all in asll i think Albus Dumbledore need to make his apperance first, we have teacher's before the head master....mogonagal would be cool too
By vibhandaka
More HP characters would be awesome, but I kind of like the suspense of having one or two HP patterns a year. It's like a box of chocolates!
By Failure101
It would be great to have them all.

Draco and Bellatrix get my vote for ASAP
By Ajax
I think one or two a year is good, I would rather see other more halloween type movies done. Albus Dumbledore should probably be the next one followed by hagrid and then maybe bellatrix lestrange. I love the movies but for some reason don't get that excited about the patterns even though there done awesome and you can really tell who the characters are. They just seem more christmasy to me or something.
By CarverPro
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:
belastrix la strage the mrs.lovette pattern couble be used

I completely forgot about that pattern! Thank you so much, you are right, she is perfect for Belatrix.

I'm up to 6. I am well aware that just simply making all that I put into a request would be ridiculous for this year and I understand the challenge to making patterns each year. I've been a member for a few years, just not on the forum.

I will amend my request of multiple patterns to only one. Please make Dumbledore before this Halloween for my collection.

P.S. The other pattern requests still stand for future years. :D
By Raven
Dumbledore gets my vote!

I do hope you post pictures of your Harry Potter themed carvings. It would be nice to see them all carved and displayed together.
By Ajax
I have seen a doby and hagrid kicking around somewheres.
By CarverPro
RavensDestiny wrote:Dumbledore gets my vote!

I do hope you post pictures of your Harry Potter themed carvings. It would be nice to see them all carved and displayed together.
Will Do!
Ajax wrote:I have seen a doby and hagrid kicking around somewheres.
I will have to search around for that!
By Ajax
Just check ryans links :wink: you'll probably be able to get a pretty good display if you go between a few sites. They can't all be zombie pumpkins but man i wish they were.
By Ajax
PS. I haven't seen a dumbledore anywheres so I think this is the way to go :) I put my vote forward for that or any wizard really.

By nosferatu
"It is our pattern choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."