Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By DevilxKat
Hello all you zombie kins!

My name is Nikita aka Devil x Kat. I've been a lurker here for quite a while now, figured I'd finally register.

I'm a halloween/horror fiend. Sad to say, but I've been lax in my decorating/carving duties the past few years. That will be remedied this season!
By Cheef
welcome to ZP.. we are pretty tame. For FReeks!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
New blood. It's a pleasure to have you. Keep lurking around this pumpkin patch and you're sure to get inspired for this season's decorating.
By Tkaraoke
Welcome to our pumpkin patch, Nikita! Glad to see you've decided to come out from behind the curtin and join us on the stage. Looking forward to seeing your carves for this year.
By SuperSonic
as for all new members Welcome ZP!! where your mission is to carve those who are rejected and let them be part of the tradition, since its what they crave :twisted:
By nosferatu
Welocme, welcome, welcome.

I'm hoping you are the devilxkat from deviantart. If so, I love your stained glass. in particular Hollow Ichigo. I'd like to see a ZP design in stained glass, think that would look amazing.

Looking forward to seeing your carvings
By purple1worm
welcome to Zp!!
By SaneInsideInsanity
Welcome cant wait to see what you can do
By DevilxKat
Resurrecting my intro thread to say hi again. I moved not too long after my initial post and didn't have dedicated net access the whole year plus I was there, so my use was pretty sporadic and I only kept track of a few sites. Sorry guys!
I recently moved into a new place and have my full time internet, yay! I have most of my Halloween decorations up and already did my first zombie walk of the season. Now it's time for carving some pumpkins and making some pie! Man, I love Halloween!
nosferatu
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:56 pm Post subject:
Welocme, welcome, welcome.

I'm hoping you are the devilxkat from deviantart. If so, I love your stained glass. in particular Hollow Ichigo. I'd like to see a ZP design in stained glass, think that would look amazing.

Looking forward to seeing your carvings
Yep, that's me. Thanks. Always cool to hear someone digs your work. =) Too bad I haven't been able to work on much the past few months. Hah, have to go through them..the illustrated look goes well with cut and/or painted glass.
By Tkaraoke
Hi Kat! I'm a huge fan of stained glass! Do you have links to your artwork?

I found it! Some awesome stuff on there!
Last edited by Tkaraoke on Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
A happy RE-welcome to you, glad to see you're return. We could always use book lovers to help lead discussions in the "literature" area of this forum.
By DevilxKat
Tkaraoke wrote:I found it! Some awesome stuff on there!
Thanks. =)
zombiepumpkins wrote:A happy RE-welcome to you, glad to see you're return. We could always use book lovers to help lead discussions in the "literature" area of this forum.
Thanks. Heh, think I replied to 75% of the lit posts.[/quote]