Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Pumpkin Hunter
Don't f**k with the chuck. Chuck would be a great pumpkin, perhaps with a karate chopping hand as well.
By GUS
I THINK! ..There used to be a chuck norris stencil???

is that right ryan?
By nosferatu
No Chuck just Chucky.

I have tried the Chuck Norris form of pumpkin carving i.e. with bare hands. I must say it does get a bit messy and you lose a lot of accuracy and detail. Basically, all you end up with is a smashed pumpkin. However, all is not lost. One day Ryan will become jaded and disenchanted and start putting out stencils like that!!!!
By knightofni1275
oh man that would be one sweet pattern... no one would dare egg, tp your house or smash that pumpkin.

And Chuck Norris never even cut the pumpkin! The pumpkin was so scared of his stare, it cut itself in his likeness to appease him!
By Ajax
Chuck doesn't use regular tools to carve pumpkins he just gives it a good swift roundhouse and it comes out better then any pumpkin ever imaginable and lasts for 100 years.
By nosferatu
"They say that Chuck Norris is so tough that under his beard there is no chin...there is just another fist."

Apologies to Family Guy
By sloaner
Chuck Norris grinds his coffee with his teeth then boils the water with his own rage
By nosferatu
I think given his age he's more likely to put his teeth in a cup of water at night and grind his gums. The only rage he suffers from these days is due to haemorrhoids and tight fitting underwear!
By Pumpkin Hunter
Ryan I would like to ask that Nos be struck from the forum for saying such evil wrong things. Chuck is a living legend and as such will never age. This is a sad day for all of us. If not struck from the forum, he should at least get a dozen whacks from the ZP spanking paddle.
By nosferatu
LOL :lol:

Is that one whack for every bad movie Chuck has appeared in?

That's an awful lot of hits I'm gonna take. Is the paddle made from birch? If so, it's as wooden as Chuck's acting

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Pumpkin Hunter
Yet more slurs on the good name of chuck. If this forum was in fact the state of Texas you would be in real trouble right now. That kind of talk would get you thrown in jail and given the death penalty. Al I can say is, God bless Chuck and God Bless Texas.
By nosferatu
No way am I gonna offend Texas. Chuck on the other hand....

I believe that the chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

I agree. I've seen several of his films and they were mighty painful to watch!