Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By nosferatu
Hello!
Although a forum virgin, I am a seasoned pro in terms of Zombie Pumpkins and remember its previous incarnation as a goatee with quite alot of style.

Unfortunately, Pan-O-Lantern has been slain. Brother where art thou?

I dwell in Lichfield near the three spired Cathedral .....under the tombstones.

Frying tonight!!!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You may be a new name, but you've clearly been under the spell of the Zombie Pumpkins since the early days. Happy to have you on the forum finally.
By Raven
Welcome! I to remember that goatee style. Its the one time I have never laughed so hard about a diamond cutting glass... :P
By nosferatu
Thanks but I still have a dog - eared copy along with Space Monkey 3000 and Horseman's Steed. Out of interest, why the Johnny Cash connection? Assuming you are Belgian, you are either a country fan or a fellow Kopite?

Der der der de de de de de der der der!
By Dadja
nosferatu wrote:Thanks but I still have a dog - eared copy along with Space Monkey 3000 and Horseman's Steed. Out of interest, why the Johnny Cash connection? Assuming you are Belgian, you are either a country fan or a fellow Kopite?

Der der der de de de de de der der der!
Not really a country fan, just a Johnny Cash fan :D
By matspud
Oh those were the good old days :) Mind you I must say I LURV zp. Haven't checked into goatee style for a couple of years.
By matspud
Hey just realised.......another Brit. Yippeeeee Thats at least 8 of us :lol:
By nosferatu
Yep. For 2009 we should arrange a Zombie Pumpkins Convention - UK Division. Although don't think 8 constitutes a gathering let alone a convention! Just about enough for a five-a-side team with a couple of subs and manager. The shirts would be pretty cool though - Day Glo range with pumpkin knitted jacquard in it.
By nosferatu
That's fine with me. The manager ALWAYS buys the first FOUR rounds of drinks.............
By nosferatu
Sounds good to me!..........although I only drink Highland Park 40 year old!
By Pumpkin Hunter
Highland Park is my favourite, but if you think you are getting near any of my bottles, other than the 12 year old, you are saddly mistaken. My family is from Orkney so I am biased, but it is the best whisky out there. I stopped counting trips to the distillery when I hit 25.