Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By vaderknightrider
Well, we just started carving out a new year at our household. And my daughter made the very first carving of the year. I was hoping to carve the ZP Uncle Sam pattern (even though Memorial Day and July 4 are behind us), but instead my daughter picked out the pattern she wanted.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ooh nice. I'm assuming that's a watermelon? Because if you somehow got your hands on a pumpkin already, the rest of us are jealous. :wink:
By vaderknightrider
You're right, ZP. I forgot to mention that a watermelon was carved.
By vaderknightrider
I like your slideshow, cyberdman. Maybe we can swap pics of our own carvings. Your carving skills are much better than mine.
By cyberdman
Thanks for the kind words. Most of my most current photos can be found if you click the 'www' link button in the bottom of my info. That will take you to my crappy photobucket page with a bunch of sub-directories for different stuff.
By 2manyferrets
I must say Cyberdman, looking through all of your photos your lines are al :D ways perfectly straight. How on earth do you do that? They look excellent!
By cyberdman
Thank you. A lot of time, care and patience ... and some really, really sharp blades. :lol: A steady hand helps a bit as well.
By cyberdman
Nice, thanks for sharing.
By vaderknightrider
Thanks for the compliments. I'll be adding more to the photo album as soon as the carving season gets underway.

Hey Ryan...maybe I can try to get some of the other pumpkin carvers on WebShots to try your patterns out. :twisted: :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Spread the word, Vader! I think everyone that posts photo galleries online should have a pumpkin carving gallery!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Looking good. Thanks for the caption credits, Vader. Much appreciated.