Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Shadowbreak
Hello,

New guy here. I just got started in pumpkin carvings and design this year so I'm very new to this. I hope to learn a lot here, great site. :)
By purple1worm
Hello Shadowbreak ! Welcome to ZP. You've come to the right place :D
By amandap80
Welcome ShadowBreak!
By chuckwagon
Welcome Shadow!!! Always nice to have another Minion in the patch!! If you just got into carving, you have definitely joined the right community!!! :)
By Raven
Welcome!

You will learn a lot here. I've been a member for quite awhile now and I still learn new things each year.
By Shadowbreak
Thank you for all of the welcomes. I have a lot to learn but I do believe this is the right place. I'll try not to annoy anyone if I have a hundred questions.
By chuckwagon
No worries... There is no such thing as being annoying when it comes to needing help. I'm sure that whatever questions you have, someone here has the perfect answer for you! That's why we're here; helping each other out, and sharing ideas and stories to keep the spirit of Halloween alive all year long. Just try and post the right questions in the right areas so you'll be sure and get the right kind of traffic flow for a better chance of getting answers quickly.
By Pumpken
Welcome Shadowbreak. You are in the right place.... but hurry, there are only about 362 day left until Halloween. :D
By ghostface
Welcome! Love your icon. My dad is a HUGE Raiders fan! Raider Nation! :thumbsup:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Welcome Shadowbreak. You're late! ;) That's okay, you now have a whole year to learn about pumpkin carving. By October 2014 you'll be a pro. :thumbsup:
By Shadowbreak
Thank you everyone, I will use the whole year learning. :D

Thank you Ghostface about my avatar, been a Raider fan for a long time. :thumbsup: