Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Dragon
I figure I'd toss this in here. I'm a big fan of Labyrinth (1986). I think Jareth would be a popular pattern even though I lean towards Hoggle and Ludo.
By Jack
definately a great movie and all three would look great on pumpkins especialy Ludo :!:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ludo is my favorite. (well, aside from Jennifer Connelly, of course :P) Labyrinth is a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion!
By Vampirelittleliz
I would love for there to be one of the worm from the labyrinth. I know hes only in there for 3 min. but hes one of my favorites!!
By Fireball
I would tend to think the worm and Ludo would be fairly easy for Ryn to come up with... Although my fave was always Sir Didymus. But Jareth, especially as he appears in the endgame, would be wonderful... Could be along the style of his Rob Zombie stencils...

>Fireball<
By Dragon
I wonder if a pattern of several goblin faces would also work.
By GingerGrrl23
Vampirelittleliz wrote:I would love for there to be one of the worm from the labyrinth. I know hes only in there for 3 min. but hes one of my favorites!!
That'd make a great one! Especially on smaller pumpkins.

I think a Jareth stencil would be awesome though. I loooove David Bowie!!
By Jack
David Bowie Rocks :P
By oompaloompa1113
I am a huge David Bowie fan, so him in Labrynith would be perfect!
By Fireball
What's funny is I didn't know anything about David Bowie when I was a kid until I saw Labyrinth! I played the soundtrack constantly, then I looked into his music, which at the time the new album was "Let's Dance" so one of my favorite songs continues to be Modern Love. I went on to discover him further from there - Wonderful singer, attractive guy, even in his old age...

>Fireball<
By amandap80
I was just getting ready to make a request for some Labyrinth stencils. Add my vote!
By CorpseBride
Love it! We totally need some Labyrinth stencils on here.

GOBLIN KING GOBLIN KING...WHEREVER YOU MAY BE....TAKE THIS CHILD OF MINE FAR AWAY FROM ME....

:lol:
By Tkaraoke
Did anybody notice that this one thread has coaxed quite a few "new" people to post in the forum? Lot of new names I've never seen before!
8)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Unless it's just one person, making multiple usernames, in an effort to make me think that their Labyrinth request is more in demand than it really is. :lol: