Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Marlföx
Here is my 1st pumpkin of the season. This is on a tiny little guy from a patch I planted in a big ol' pile of horse poo! I am a bit sad that the D middle broke off :( not to shabby for a freehand so i'll take it. More to come soon!

Last edited by Marlföx on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
By Raven
I hate when I break off pieces! I really have the urge to smash the entire pumpkin, no matter how small the break is. Most of the time no one can tell what I messed up, but I still know it's there. Nice job on the carve despite the missing piece! I need to get my first carve of the season in!
By Marlföx
I was going to carve the 1st VIP pattern that night too but the break took it out of me :(
I am a tad behind on carves but am hoping to pump out a few Sunday evening. :)=
So this really has nothing to do with Halloween except the color of the head band and the reason why I am SLACKING on the carves this year. I do have a few "kins that I need to get good pics of. Those will be posted later this evening. For now I share with you my picture of victory! I ran and completed a Tough Mudder this Saturday in 4 hrs! Then went back the next day for more mud as a volunteer.

nosferatu wrote:Tough Mudder? Congratulations, you must be mad! Look forward to seeing your other carving pics!
I think we are all a little mad here... :lol:
ok as promised here are a few I did Monday

Regan was done on a black foamkin that Hottie gave to me. She was also done using ZP tools...
Last edited by Marlföx on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And I had a BIG pumpkin and thought that I might as well slap two patterns on it. And because my love for the grinning jacks is a strong one I chose Face of the Minion, the grin is wicked! And Like a good little Minion, I sported the ZP! :twisted:

sorry they are kind of crappy photos, my phone is old and outdated. Time to find the Cybershot and see if that is any better.