Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Here are my carves so far this year.

002 by esoxhnter, on Flickr
The left eye, on a small pumpkin. I'm halfway through the right eye!

001 by esoxhnter, on Flickr

I also did this one on a windowkin!

Zombie Girl by esoxhnter, on Flickr

Sorry for the hotspot!

P1000610 by esoxhnter, on Flickr

I carved this one for a friend who doesn't like scary pumpkins...

P1000609 by esoxhnter, on Flickr

nightowl by esoxhnter, on Flickr

rootofallevil by esoxhnter, on Flickr

And the regular version!
Last edited by Rich D on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By nosferatu
They all look great. Bloody Mary is a favourite of mine and the pic of bicycle zombie is amazing.
By SuperSonic
Stunning work Rich D. Keep the carves coming!
By chuckwagon
Please don't apologize for the hotspot... I think it gives a really cool effect!! It would be an awesome capture on an "ET" carve too :) Also, I love your personal touch on the "root of all evil" pattern!! Great work, keep it up!!
By Ajax
Looking good. I like your non scary version of root of all evil neat take on it. Nice clean lines.
By St0ney
ALL Great Carves Rich !

I always wanted to carve those Dragon eye's - never got around to it.
But they are Very Cool looking when Placed Far Back, So you only see the eye's glowing. :wink:

Or you could carve Ryan's Munster Set, and make the eye's Their Pet (Spot). LOL

By pagemaster1993
They all look good. The modification to Root Of All Evil is questionable, but still pretty good.
By Rich D
Thanks everyone!

@ Stoney - The dragon eyes are going to be down in my side yard with red lights, It should be dark enough that all people will see are the glowing eyes!

@ Pagemaster - I had reservations about the mod, but she insisted on a happy jack! For me, the spookier the better!
By monstermash
Nice carves Rich D. Root of all Evil, Night Owl and Bloody Mary are some of my faves. I want to do them again this year but im trying not to repeat my carves too much. Ahh the dilemma.
By zombombie
monstermash wrote:Nice carves Rich D. Root of all Evil, Night Owl and Bloody Mary are some of my faves. I want to do them again this year but im trying not to repeat my carves too much. Ahh the dilemma.
I know that feeling MM. Would really like to do Root of All Evil, Night Owl and Patchmaster but I don't want to NOT do new patterns! (check out those double negatives!)