Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By DeadKing
amandap80 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:22 pm
Holy mother of pearl. This is breath-taking. This is so totally my style - classic, pure Halloween joy and a brilliant way to display. Fantastic work! :love: :love: :love:

How tall is this tower? It looks gigantic! Is this something you welded yourself?
well, tnx :jack_o_lantern: :kiss:

The tower (pumpkin stand) is about 7 1/2 feet tall (and also it stands on large pallet), and 5 feet wide at the widest part at the bottom.. and answer to other question.. Yes, with help of one more person.
Holy hell, how am I just seeing this now??? This is so freaking cool! I love the stand, and your pictures are amazing! I really have to learn how to take pictures like this.

How is the stand made? I’d love to be able to make something like this since my ground is already covered and would love to start displaying my carves at different eye levels.
DeadKing liked this
By SuperSonic
:pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale:

HOLY HELL THAT IS ******* AMAZING!!!

BEST DISPLAY OF 2017. NO DOUBTER.

GOOD STUFF MAN! :love: :love: :love: :love:
DeadKing liked this
By DeadKing
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:10 pm
Holy hell, how am I just seeing this now??? This is so freaking cool! I love the stand, and your pictures are amazing! I really have to learn how to take pictures like this.

How is the stand made? I’d love to be able to make something like this since my ground is already covered and would love to start displaying my carves at different eye levels.
Thanks, glad you like it..
Here is the pic of the stand without pumpkins.. also, you can find stands similar to this at the places and farms who sells the pumpkins.

SuperSonic wrote::pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale:

HOLY HELL THAT IS ******* AMAZING!!!

BEST DISPLAY OF 2017. NO DOUBTER.

GOOD STUFF MAN! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Thanks for the compliments :orange_heart: , but I wouldn't go that far.. :fangs: I think everyones displays are awesome in their own way :cool:
Thank you for the daylight picture! I just went back and stared at the original pictures again and I love them. The display must look so awesome in person and I’d love to buy or build something like this. To be able to have something that my trick or treaters could walk around would be great since you can display so many in a smaller area. My sons a mechanical engineer, so when he’s over today I’m going to see if he can come up with some ideas on how to build something like this. Thanks again!
DeadKing liked this
By staticfurball
Wow thats is awesome! Great work, it looks so cool. Gotta rig myself up a display like that!
By DeadKing
staticfurball wrote:Wow thats is awesome! Great work, it looks so cool. Gotta rig myself up a display like that!
Pumpkinfreak wrote:amazing display and such great photos!
sloaner wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:10 pm
Thank you for sharing these pictures. They are truly awesome.
Thank you all. :orange_heart:
staticfurball liked this