Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I know it may be because you just rolled it out but the only link that works for me is 'Choose your pumpkin patterns'. If I try clicking on any of the links in the main bar, it doesn't send me anywhere.

Edit: Now everything works! I'm happy the new site is up! I've been eagerly waiting for it and love the new theme.
cutiejd4 wrote: If I try clicking on any of the links in the main bar, it doesn't send me anywhere.
Yeah, the first time you visit the new site, the browser might be using outdated cached files. If something doesn't look right or doesn't work when you click it, try refreshing your browser a couple times or clearing the browser cache.

Thanks for checking it out and reporting the experience. Keep it coming.
Aylortay wrote:Will the mascot be on the front page for mobile devices? I had to dig a bit to find him
Mobile devices have limited screen real estate, so you have to stick with the core navigation and primary content. As much as I may like the new pumpkin mascot, it wouldn't be practical to have him taking up space on every mobile page. But there's a nice shot of him on the about page at least!
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Aylortay wrote:Will the mascot be on the front page for mobile devices? I had to dig a bit to find him
Mobile devices have limited screen real estate, so you have to stick with the core navigation and primary content. As much as I may like the new pumpkin mascot, it wouldn't be practical to have him taking up space on every mobile page. But there's a nice shot of him on the about page at least!
I saw! I dug around on all the pages testing stuff and found him. Love the new menu style too!
Awesome!

I love the new layout and the responsiveness to mobile both portrait and landscape.

On the PC, I can't get anywhere with the navigation. I can get to the patterns and print, using the "choose your pattern" button. I have to manually enter the URL to get to the forums.
Windows 7, using Chrome

Edited: I refreshed the page and now the all the buttons are giving me a dropdown menu and I'm able to navigate