Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
sloaner wrote:I don't wanna be greedy but 1 more would be nice. Rocket or Star lord would be nice.
Comon Ryan the night is young :thumbsup: . I do think if the is only one you picked the right one though.
Happy, happy, happy, happy! Good thing I picked up another 13 foamies. I had soooooo hoped for this one! I could almost cry! What a fantastic year for the site! Thank you bunches, Patchmaster! :thumbsup: :love: :thumbsup:
Another great looking pattern Ryan. You aren't making the decision on what to carve very easy. There's so many older patterns I like to carve each year, but with each new release this year, I find that I'll be carving less and less of the older stuff!
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Now if I only knew if there were going to be more GOTG patterns, I would wait to carve this so I had the 'set' to display for Halloween. :wink:
In the interest of helping you plan, I can tell you that I have no other GotG patterns designed except for the 1 (or is it 2?) that are currently available. Of course, just because I have none created doesn't mean I won't be struck with inspiration on October 30th, and feel that I MUST make a Gamora pattern or something. But honestly, as of this moment, no plans for this season. Probably more likely to push for them the year the sequel comes out.

I think I've decided to carve this Groot for Halloween. I have a good idea for staging a photo. :thumbsup: I'm also have a plan for carving V.I.P. Pattern #6. And I'm also planning to carve V.I.P. #7.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Now if I only knew if there were going to be more GOTG patterns, I would wait to carve this so I had the 'set' to display for Halloween. :wink:
In the interest of helping you plan, I can tell you that I have no other GotG patterns designed except for the 1 (or is it 2?) that are currently available. Of course, just because I have none created doesn't mean I won't be struck with inspiration on October 30th, and feel that I MUST make a Gamora pattern or something. But honestly, as of this moment, no plans for this season. Probably more likely to push for them the year the sequel comes out.

I think I've decided to carve this Groot for Halloween. I have a good idea for staging a photo. :thumbsup: I'm also have a plan for carving V.I.P. Pattern #6. And I'm also planning to carve V.I.P. #7.
I love Groot! Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely store this away for the future. I would want to carve more than the one. I love having whole sets of characters.
I LOVE this pattern! :love: :thumbsup: I wasn't sure what I was going to carve this year but you have just made up my mind! This is awesome! Great job! You are, without question, my Halloween hero!
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: I think I've decided to carve this Groot for Halloween. I have a good idea for staging a photo. :thumbsup: I'm also have a plan for carving V.I.P. Pattern #6. And I'm also planning to carve V.I.P. #7.
Well now I am super excited for VIP #7. I wonder what it could be...