Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By zombombie
I'd love to meet some of you minions in all your eeery flesh, but sadly distance is a bit of a killer for most us! However, the UK is a small place and it'd be great if we could all meet somewhere in the middle for a coffee (or something stronger...) And we can make a day/night of it. What say you lovely UK minions?! :thumbsup:
By matspud
Bump!
Zom posted this back in May when the forums were quiet but, after discussion yesterday with Zom and Monstermash, I decided to bump it. So far it is just us 3 Scots that have met but we were looking to extend this. Obviously we are all over the country so travelling would be necessary for some of us.
Any suggestions?
By nosferatu
GB ZP! CON? I'm up for that although it would have to be in the New Year for me. I'm happy to come to Scotland, Newcastle, wherever. It'd be great to meet up with you guys. We could Skype Raven etc so that our ZP friends are involved.

P.s. I'll be the one wearing the straight jacket
By S.A.M
Sound's good to me, yeah I'd be up for that it'd be ace to meet you guys :D I'm not fussed where it is, Newcastle is nice and central but has anyone been there? I wouldn't know my way around :lol: Aye the New Year would be grand for me too :thumbsup:
By Raven
nosferatu wrote:We could Skype Raven etc so that our ZP friends are involved.
Forget that, I'm showing up in person and one of you is going to let me stay at your house... :P I've actually threatened Matspud with showing up at her place before. I'm not sure if she realizes I'm completely serious.

One day, I will get over there. I've been to quite a few different countries actually, but nowhere in the UK. It's next on my list. I only require tours of cemeteries and the ruins of old houses or castles. I like the ruins of places much more that restored homes or old castles turned into hotels.
By matspud
Raven wrote: I've actually threatened Matspud with showing up at her place before. I'm not sure if she realizes I'm completely serious.
And I was serious when I said I was fine with that :-) You have no idea how close you came to having a visitor earlier this year :P
By Raven
matspud wrote:
Raven wrote: I've actually threatened Matspud with showing up at her place before. I'm not sure if she realizes I'm completely serious.
And I was serious when I said I was fine with that :-) You have no idea how close you came to having a visitor earlier this year :P
That would have been awesome! Kimberly and I would have taken great care of you! :love: