Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:S.A.M, ghostface, and shaft28... where are your beards!? :lol:
Ha, I had a goatee for years but it passed with the 90's. Tried a full beard once and a younger co worker guessed my age about 8-10 years older than I was...uh not cool. Plus the wife hates how scratchy it is. It would be a very Portlandy thing for me to do...
Raven wrote:I like that pic, Amanda. First I thought "aww she looks cute and innocent" then I thought "nah, she is planning something evil". :P
Ha! Pretty much! :twisted:
I'll play too.

My brother-in-law and I with a couple of (very) yummy and extremely fresh Fraser River Sockeye from early September. That's me on the right.

And, I doubt I've posted enough pictures of me anywhere for anyone to have noticed, but there's *way* less of me now than there used to be. Fitbit = good. :)

Love seeing these photos. Those of you without a ZP shirt, beanie or beard... you're the odd ones out, it seems. :lol:

Chewy, your fishing picture makes me think we should start a thread where we show off a photo of ourselves taking part in a favorite hobby (aside from pumpkin carving). It would be interesting to know what everyone does for fun, when it's not Halloween.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Chewy, you're fishing picture makes me think we should start a thread where we show off a photo of ourselves taking part in a favorite hobby (aside from pumpkin carving). It would be interesting to know what everyone does for fun, when it's not Halloween.
That's a fun idea! It would be really neat to see how everyone spends their free time after Halloween.