Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Raven
LOL! Awesome. I can now breathe a sigh of relief as well being too scared to carve my last pumpkins in fear the last VIP will be something I have to carve and have no pumpkins left. Although, I do with I had waited on the carving of one I've already did now...

I was sure I knew what one of the VIP's would be this year that went with one of the VIP's from last year. I'm slightly bummed about being wrong. :?

Fantastic VIP patterns this year! Twisty is my favorite. Those eyes look so much like the character it makes him even more scary.
By keifferone
There are alot of expletive deleteds (Jay and silent bob strike back reference there) coming out of my mouth right now. HOLY CRAP_O_LA! I have already said this but Ryan you have out done yourself this year sir. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
By Raven
NikkiRae wrote:
Raven wrote:I was sure I knew what one of the VIP's would be this year that went with one of the VIP's from last year. I'm slightly bummed about being wrong. :?
Another Sanderson Sister? That's what I was hoping for!!!
Yep!
It be can be pretty tough to find an ample variety of high quality reference photos for supporting actors from movies that came out pre-internet. This was even an issue with Winston from Ghostbusters.
By Raven
It's o.k., I understand. I still have a plan to carve the one from last year, but it will probably have to wait till next year. This year's VIP's were phenomenal even without that one. :thumbsup:
By shaft28
Really happy with the cat. I'm a fan of classic halloween patterns (and your unique patterns) so a pissed of cat pattern is right up my alley.
Great job Ryan, always appreciate all your hard work.
I'll probably be carving #4, 6 and 10. I loved the movie for #2, but think it will get lost on the folk in my neighborhood. # 3 needs to be carved as part of a set, which I am not sure I will be doing. Same with number 7. Not a fan of the inspiration for #1, but the pattern is great! #5 is lost on me, I am ashamed to say... Same with #8. 9 is pretty cool, but there are a lot of great patterns in the general population as well. Another amazing year Ryan! Thank you for all of your hard work!