Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
If you have seen the movie, then you probably fell in love with it. I've seen it and now I can't wait to see it again.

Any way I think some Frozen patterns would be nice addition to the site. Maybe Elsa?

By nosferatu
I think the ditzy snowman with the abominable snowman's shadow would make a great Christmas pattern. Loved the movie. Bit critical of some of the songs as to me some of the songs sounded like rejects from The Lion King, Les Mis etc. Some of the animation was beautiful and stunning but there was one part where they were running and it looked all wrong. Big hit with the family, myself included and would love to see some patterns.
By Lala
Olaf! We need Olaf!
By Pargolf
I tried a shaded pattern similar to the pix above.

Hope it looks good carved.

Thanks Page... PS How is Horse Shoe Curb these days. My Aunt was from there. MALLOWCUPS RULE
By Kayo
Lala wrote:Olaf! We need Olaf!
olaf would be easy!!!!  :D
By Lala
Putting another plug in... as a kid photographer, every kid I meet is obsessed with Frozen. I am even doing Frozen Sessions now. pleeeeeeeeeeease at least 1 Frozen character!!!
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I have to put my vote in for this too, my kids would love it!!
By Pumpkincutter
I have to put in another vote for Frozen. I am planning on some Disney carves this year (especially your new Snow White stuff! Looks amazing!)and would love to see your take on Elsa, Anna and Olaf.

My sister teaches first grade and it sounds like half of the little girls in her class will be dressed as Elsa. I'd love to have a pumpkin to share with them.
By jriva
I would LOVE a frozen pumpkin or 2! My little neighbors love Frozen ... and so do I haha. I've seen others but I feel like ZombiePumpkins would do the best job :D
By S.A.M
Brilliant work Patch Master! Another bunch o'patterns :D I always aim to carve something for the kids to recognise and I'm sure a couple of these will make the carve list as I know just how huge Frozen is/was, these 'kins will get a great reaction on the night I'm sure.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm even considering carving some of these Frozen designs because I just know the trick-or-treating kids will go nuts for it. And they'll probably have no idea who the Ghostbusters are, which is sort of sad.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Thanks! Yeah, I'm even considering carving some of these Frozen designs because I just know the trick-or-treating kids will go nuts for it. And they'll probably have no idea who the Ghostbusters are, which is sort of sad.
I agree... Sad...

But with the addition of Snow White, the Witch, and the VIP, Now Frozen! will make lots of little ones in my neighboorhood very happy. Off to Michaels with my 20% coupon to pick up 4 more white foamies :D Just FYI- 50% off in store with 20% off coupon in email.