Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Euri
Sweet. You rock, Ryan. 8) Novembers cool. I'll be pretty busy until then.
By chuckwagon
Hmm, I think I may have fulfilled the media patch requirements with the race car thingy I did, but I'd really like to write a song, and I've even considered getting my 4th tattoo as a zombie pumpkin mascot... Oh this stuff is going to be so fun to try and complete!!
By SuperSonic
I'm going to go for the top 3! Next year, Minion patches will be...MINE!!!!
By chuckwagon
I've already called today and have a consultation with an artist... I think I'm going to get the 'Face of the Minions' maybe on the inside of my wrist below my palm... Can't wait!
By Kayo
there is a pumpkin mass carving in a patch this weekend i wonder if i can take my tools and get the demo in. oh i hope :?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Some of you have contacted me about your missions. I got the messages, but won't have time to go over them before Halloween. Once things calm down in November, I'll start collecting proof of your achievements, posting them on the site, and mailing out patches and other prizes. Sound good? :thumbsup:
By chuckwagon
Go ahead and get my insidious ink patch ready to mail out :thumbsup: :wink: ... 12:30 appointment tomorrow and i'll have the F.O.T.M . pattern and label forever etched on my body! It will be my badge of honor!