Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Off to a slow start again... I have done 3 custom pumpkins for our local Menchies (photos will follow) and one for a local candle company I work for (also a case of photos to follow). I also carved Road Goat for my friends' farm during their annual Harvest Fest. I have a lot of carving to do between now and Thursday...

Last edited by Donna Destruction on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I think the Halloween gods are smiling on me today! Normally I get a trunk load of 'kins from some friends who own a farm. I didn't bring them home when I went to their annual Harvest Fest because they were all muddy. So I was going to go get them this weekend, but the weather was crappy and I was super busy all weekend so alas no pumpkins. All the 'kins left at the grocery stores are pretty sad looking. Someone just told me to check with a "co-op" style store in town and lo and behold they have carving pumpkins for $2.00 each! I called an they are putting 10 away for me to pick up after work! That means I now have 14 pumpkins to carve before Thursday! :shock: I'd better get a move on!
By Raven
Whew! Last minute save! I would have been in a panic. In fact, one of my most reoccurring dreams involves it either being Halloween night and I somehow forgot to buy pumpkins or it's almost over and I haven't carved one 'kin and the ToT'ers are swarming the neighborhood. Nightmares!!
Raven wrote:Whew! Last minute save! I would have been in a panic. In fact, one of my most reoccurring dreams involves it either being Halloween night and I somehow forgot to buy pumpkins or it's almost over and I haven't carved one 'kin and the ToT'ers are swarming the neighborhood. Nightmares!!
Yeah, I've had those dreams too. It's hard for me working full time and having a little one to tend to at the same time.
What to do when you have been up all night with a puking toddler? Why, carve pumpkins of course! I carved these two when he went for a nap before heading for a nap myself.

Then I went on to do these ones this evening:

Donna Destruction wrote:So wishing I didn't have to work today.... I could be getting in some more carves!
Darn that pesky work! It kept getting in my way as well :D

Great job with the teeth on the hessian horseman. He looks fabulous!

I love arrow head as well. Nice and clean.

Good luck with the rest of the show!