Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By CorpseBride
We are so silly...I cannot believe we failed to mention it before! :lol: :P
By SuperSonic
-_____-

We've hit 17 pages in the course of 7 years. A total of 33 people (including myself, throwing in a vote, mainly to see a DONE on this thread). I think the people have seriously spoken. Now we'll just keep suggesting. Or rather, from the looks of things demanding. :P :shock:
By midimob
Hi
I personally would LOVE to see some Labyrinths patterns. One of my favourite films :lol:
By ghostface
Wondering if today is the day for a Labyrinth pattern.. I sure hope so!
By amandap80
I just noticed this thread has over 40,000 views!! :shock: I can't sort the posts by thread views, but I bet this has to be the most viewed thread of all time!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow, over 40,000 views! It's not the most viewed, but it's way up there. Out of 6166 topics, only 6 topics have been viewed more than this one....

What do you look like? (real life pics 2012) (86263 views)
Pumpkin Gutter (73541 views)
What do you look like? (real life pics 2008-2010) (59602 views)
Joey's 2009 Jacks [Oct 24th Weekend and Halloween] (56211 views)
Madagascar (Alex, Gloria, Marty, Melman or Penguins) (45954 views)
Quickest way to transfer a stencil to a pumpkin (41555 views)

Kind of an odd mix, I wonder why those are the most viewed.
By CorpseBride
amandap80 wrote:I just noticed this thread has over 40,000 views!! :shock: I can't sort the posts by thread views, but I bet this has to be the most viewed thread of all time!

That's craziness! The views have spoken...
By nosferatu
CorpseBride wrote:
amandap80 wrote:I just noticed this thread has over 40,000 views!! :shock: I can't sort the posts by thread views, but I bet this has to be the most viewed thread of all time!

That's craziness! The views have spoken...
Yep, it worked for Madagascar. Oops :pale:
By Ajax
:lol: , yup I agree 100% the views have spoken a Madagascar pattern is a must.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I don't think there are many more ways left to beg for a pattern from this movie :P
By Euri
Well now I've just messed up the stats because I had to go to that Madagascar thread and see what all the fuss was about. I hope this doesn't mean that we'll have to take a King Julian pattern before we get a Goblin King pattern. I guess I must be a royalty snob. :wink:

Now to hit this thread 100 more times to bump up the stats more. :thumbsup:
By ghostface
Maybe the more we commenting on it the more likely we will be to get a pattern of the Goblin King! :thumbsup:
By lisandoetze
There have been WAY more ppl asking for WAY longer than I have for Labyrinth stencils, but that's not going to stop me from putting my two cents forward and saying it would be amazing to log in before next week to see a new stencil of David Bowie as The Goblin King…or any character from the movie really. I'm a HUGE Labyrinth fan. Have a love/hate for that movie, loved how it scared me as a kid but also couldn't take my eyes off of it. Plus Bowie is amazing in general. I have been a ZP member for the last three years and have carved 36 pumpkins using your stencils. Last year I carved 11 pumpkins for my front porch all by myself. PLEASE, PLEASE can we get some Labyrinth stencils? :D