Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By paddy_babe
I was trawling through checking out the new theme and I spotted a change to the Minion page!!! Oh I can't wait to see what challenges awaits us :twisted:
Anyone else spotted it?
By pagemaster1993
:frank: Want Patch. :frank: Must serve Patchmaster. :frank: Must complete missions. :frank:
By Euri
The patch is awesome! So I must get one and then a shirt to put it on. I collect patches from the 501st costuming club and we always get one to wear and one to keep so here's hoping for a spare patch to put in my ZP shrine. :)
By staticfurball
I cant wait to see what the missions are. I really want one of those badges so I'll have t o sharpen my tool kit and get ready! :D
By punchi
RavensDestiny wrote:I wonder if past attempts at spreading the word will count?
I've already begun my yearly Facebook push! :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
RavensDestiny wrote:I wonder if past attempts at spreading the word will count?
Absolutely, you can earn your pumpkin patch retroactively for something you've done in the past. Assuming it fits the criteria and you have proof. :thumbsup:
By CorpseBride
Eek! Excited for these Minion missions. I look forward to whooping all of your butts :lol: :twisted:
By sloaner
CorpseBride wrote:Eek! Excited for these Minion missions. I look forward to whooping all of your butts :lol: :twisted:

Haha, bring it on. But I do wish to know what these missions are.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
With only so many patches to go around, I sadly can't award them for "easy" things like hanging up a flier. That sorta of thing is ABSOLUTELY appreciated. :thumbsup: But I'm hoping to encourage everyone to....

A) Really push to get the info about Zombie Pumpkins out there.

B) Do things that would be fun for visitors to this site to look at.

For example, photos of ZP carving demos/classes, photos of ZP tattoos, photos of ZP carvings with celebs, ZP songs/poems, and ZP news features. Things like this would be so fun to see and hear about, so this is the sort of stuff I'm hoping to accomplish with the Minion Missions.

ImageImageImageImageImage

If you've done any of the things currently listed on the Minions page, get in touch to tell me about it! I know many of you have already done some of these things. Even if it was years ago, as long as you can share the proof so I can post it on the site, you'll get your patch, your recognition, and almost certainly some other treats.
By Euri
Yes, oh might Patchmaster! You summon and we must obey! :pale:

I have been aiming for this patch. I think I sent off a minion mission report before the page was finished. Do I need to resend it? I've even got updated info for it.

:frank: