Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By OldTrustyLegs
I'm having a pumpkin carving party in a couple of weeks, so I'll have plenty more photos to post soon. But for now, here's my first of the season:

I only took it with my phone and cleaned it up a bit in PS. I'll take more "real" photos of my decorations once I have everything out.
Thanks guys! I was torn between the owl and Oogie Boogie for the white. I think I'm going to get one of the smaller, more circular foamies for Oogie. Still haven't decided what else to do, but I think a Bride of Frankenstein on a black foamie might in order (has anyone found the black ones in the larger size? I can only find the small ones at Michaels).
By SuperSonic
Absolutely stellar TrustyLegs. This does look really good on a white 'kin :thumbsup: :frank:
By chuckwagon
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I don't think I've ever seen a large black pumpkin at Michaels either.
I went and bought 5 more gemmies today, including one medium black, and asked the manager if she knew whether or not they were available in the large size, and she said that to her knowledge they are not because they aren't listed on her order form. Maybe next year?
By dryersheet
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a large black pumpkin at Michaels either.
they have them on display as part of the "custom carves" ones..but when I asked about them the clerk had no idea and said it was probably just spray painted

oh and Target has large black ones but I know alot of people don't like them because they are too narrow. (although that didn't stop them from being completely sold out the other day >_>)

also that pattern looks amazing on the white!
Last edited by dryersheet on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.