Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Guess the 2013 Zombie Pumpkins website title!
Winner will receive their choice of one item from the Shocking Shop (including any of the new items to be launched in September).

The naming format for the titles is usually "_______ of the Zombie Pumpkins!" You fill in the blank. Each forum member is allowed up to 3 guesses. When the title is revealed in September, the winner will be the person who posted the correct guess first. So guessing early has its advantages. So does guessing closer to September, as I will post teaser design images and other hints that might make the guessing easier.

To give you an idea of what to expect (and what NOT to guess) previous site titles have been:

2003 - Attack of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2004 - Revenge of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2005 - Curse of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2006 - Bride of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2007 - Seed of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2008 - Night of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2009 - Dawn of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2010 - Invasion of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2011 - Spirit of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2012 - Age of the Zombie Pumpkins!

The title has already been decided for this year, with logos and designs in production. Keep your eyes peeled for more teases and clues as the summer advances.
Well, I started it last year, and feel its my duty to do it again this year.

I'll start the bidding at:

Rise

Escape

I'll save my last one, unlike other years. I'll wait for a few hints to drop now.
By ghostface
So glad someone started this!

I'm going to start with one guess for now and wait like you SS for some hints later on in the year.

My first guess: Return
The '13th of the Zombie Pumpkins due to the year.

I think I will hold on to further guesses until later.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The title has already been decided for this year, with logos and designs in production. Keep your eyes peeled for more teases and clues as the summer advances.
Well, that escalated quickly. :lol: