Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By zombombie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgYxydrVlDk

"Found footage helps a true-crime novelist realize how and why a family was murdered in his new home, though his discoveries put his entire family in the path of a supernatural entity."

You'd have thought that the 'found-footage' genre would be dead and buried by now, but they just keep coming! This movie does look quite creepy though - probably worth a rent ;)
By pagemaster1993
Creeps me out just watching the trailer. That proves that it will probably be a good movie, if you are already scared witless just by watching previews of it.
By nosferatu
I've just seen an advert for this film during the break in Celebrity Juice. It doesn't make me want to rush out to the cinema but I'd probably rent if I was absolutely stuck for something to watch.
By chuckwagon
Summit entertainment company, from the makers of Paranormal Activity and Insidious, and it stars Ethan Hawke... Can't be too bad!! At least it doesn't seem like some dumb slasher "senseless killing for the sake of calling it a horror movie" type shows... Seems like it might actually have a cool back story to go with it. I was a big fan of The Blair Witch when it came out just because of the intense storyline. This one seems like it could be promising!!
By Raven
zombombie wrote:For a variety of reasons we didn't make it tonight! Sorry if anyone was waiting with baited breath for my review! :( :wink:

:x

Just from watching the previews it reminds me of the Slenderman. I don't know if that's what it's about, just what it made me think of.
By pagemaster1993
RavensDestiny wrote: :x

Just from watching the previews it reminds me of the Slenderman. I don't know if that's what it's about, just what it made me think of.
I do not believe it is about Slenderman, but a similar character type.
By amandap80
I have been seeing the previews for this, it actually looks pretty freaky, and with Ethan Hawke in it I would hope it wouldn't be terrible.
By Ajax
Anyone see this? Thoughts?
By Ajax
Anyone see this yet?