Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By monstermash
I remember watching a short with the same idea. Maybe it was by the same people. Looks pretty good, thanks for the reminder RD.
By sloaner
I think this could be good. I can't recall a zombie movie like this one.
By pagemaster1993
I am personally on the fence with this one. It cool because it is zombies, but then it is a weird love story.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
pagemaster1993 wrote:I am personally on the fence with this one. It cool because it is zombies, but then it is a weird love story.
Sounds like my life biography - weird love stories and zombies. :lol: I'm on board.
By matspud
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: Sounds like my life biography - weird love stories and zombies. :lol: I'm on board.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not sure what to say to that :lol: :lol:
By ghostface
I'm kind of intrigued. I do love zombies. I may go and see this one.
By matspud
Great movie :-) Bit "twee" and sanitized when compared to the book but still enjoyable :D Not much blood and gore but some wonderful lines :D
By Raven
I've read the book and went to the movie today. I loved it! If you want to see a traditional zombie movie this one is not going to be for you. I think I liked it even more because it was different. I laughed more then being grossed out. It's worth a watch if you're not going to be expecting the normal blood, gore, mindless zombies. They do still want BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAIIIINS!!