Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By pagemaster1993
I was wondering when is the best time to go shopping for Halloween sales? I know places like Wal-Mart and Target will have stuff on shelves for a while, but places like Spirit or Halloween City seem to sale a few day after Halloween and then close shop for next year.
By pagemaster1993
blueikaos wrote:Spirit Halloween- all items go on 50% off the day after Halloween.
I work at one this year so I'm super excited to get my 25% employee discount on top of the 50% off!
I applied at Spirit this year but no dice. There is however some stuff I want to get for next year, so I may go on November First.
By pagemaster1993
Went out today, did not get much. Wal-Mart has almost everything 75% off. While Target and Spirit has everything 50% off. At Wal-mart I bought a thing you sit a pumpkin on to make a body that looks like the Grim Reaper (and now I got to figure on a pattern to carve for it) for only 2.00. At Spirit I bought a Phantom of the Opera mask and a little hanging pumpkin guy. If I had more money I would have bought more. So did anyone else get anything on sale?
By daryldixon
Sounds like you picked up some cool stuff.Im in the uk and was pretty disappointed with what the stores had this year.But what can you do. :)