Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
You picked so many good patterns.......all ZP so they have to be good haha. I think Nemesis and VIP 1 are my favorites. I totally should have tried doing my monsters in black and white. Maybe I will have time to do that another day.
nosferatu wrote:I love that group shot on the stairs, technically known as the S.A.M.,the glow on the wall adds to the effect. Awesome job mate.

Thanks, I've seen It done by different people before and always wanted to try it so I think it will be added to my yearly photos. I'm so bummed right now my display is outside and it's raining buckets. Hard to keep it lit this year :cry: . Not many kids out and there to wet to even notice it. Maybe it will let up in an hour or so.
monstermash wrote:That group shot is gorgeous Ajax. The warm swrling reflections on the wall look brill. So any aches and pains after carving that lot?
Not yet I take the whole week off so I space it out pretty good. I also get some help gutting and my sister in law usually carves a few for me shes really good at it to. i put most of the faces on weeks before hand. I have a pretty good system but it still takes a long time to do 25 plus a year.

Good news rain let up. I dumped the water out of the Kins change the candles and had about 50 kids :D . It was a pretty successful night. I'll post pics later just want to watch a horror movie and relax. Can't wait to see everyone's pics hope you all had a great night and the weather cooperated with you.

Two carvings i did on Oct 31st

Thats probably it for me this season although I do have a few more pumpkins :D . If you haven't seen them yet and want to see more of 2012 be sure to check out page 5. Thanks for looking and hope you all had as great of halloween as i did. Thank you Ryan for all the great patterns this season it was really great 10th anniversary with incredible patterns as always.