Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By NikkiRae
I don't know how many people know this show or remember it, but it used to be one of my favorites when I was little. I had a doll of the baby dinosaur. I loved how he would always hit his dad and yell, "Not the mama!" :lol: It's on Netflix now and I've been watching all the episode recently and thought I might bring it up as a possibility for patterns!

Baby and Dad (Earl)

I saw this picture on Pinterest of a costume someone made of the son Robbie. AMAZING! :shock:
By MooBoo
I loved dinosaurs, it was one of my favourite programmes! This definitely gets my vote! And that costume is just cool. :D
By Lala
Dinosaurs is totally my Mom's Favorite show of all time. She even has a toy of the Baby on her kitchen windowsill. haha!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That Robbie costume is crazy cool. :lol:
zombombie wrote:Think this would fit nicely into the Cult Culture section.
Well, since it was a TV show, it would probably go in the Television Terrors section. But yeah, I see what you're thinking. It's a pretty oddball show, forgotten by plenty I'm sure. It fits with that cult/nostalgia vibe.

Not a popular request, but certainly their features would work amazingly well as a stencil!
By Kayo
I LOVED THAT SHOW!!!!! i was a toddler (yes i'm young) when it aired and would hit my father with toys and my bottle yelling "not the mama" :lol: 8) it has my vote
By NikkiRae
Kayo wrote:I LOVED THAT SHOW!!!!! i was a toddler (yes i'm young) when it aired and would hit my father with toys and my bottle yelling "not the mama" :lol: 8) it has my vote
Lol I was about 2 or 3 when the show premiered too, Kayo. Don't think I ever hit my dad and said "not the mama" though haha but I carried my little baby dinosaur EVERYWHERE :lol:
By sloaner
I have season 1 of that on my computer. The baby was awesome. It was the same guy who does the voice for elmo.