Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By Tkaraoke
Looks cool!

I was at Walmart the other day and they are starting to get their Halloween isle in order. No pattern books or kits yet but I did see a few decorations going up on the shelves. I need to run over to Party America, Hobby Lobby, and my other favorite places to see if they are putting them out as well.
By rosesrunred
Thanks, I got them from TJ Maxx, they have all their Halloween stuff out. Walgreens has their stuff out too.

I buy most of my decorations from Party City, Halloween Adventure Store, and Kmart..
By Wedge
WEll my first buy of the year was the talking crystal ball head. She is so cool. when she hears anything the ball lights up and the gypsy inside starts to tell fortunes. Reminds me of the head for the Huanted mansion at disneyland.
By rosesrunred
I've seen the talking Crystal Ball head at party city, does look cool.
I might also buy a Halloween tree this year.
By Tkaraoke
Last year they had a couple diffrent "floating head" decorations like that which were huge and cost about $70-$80 dollars. The other day I saw a smaller version of them for $20. For my money, the bigger ones have the best impact because the foating heads were about the side of a real head.
By belli
My first purchses this year are items that I wanted to get last year that are now on clearance through on-line stores. I got a few tombstones and some light up displays.

I'm a sukcer for Peanuts stuff. I'll probably have to carve some of my Peanuts pumpkin patterns to go with this display that I got:

I also got a new candy container for my entryway table:

Well, getting ready to go see the new Halloween movie tonight so I'm totally into the Halloween spirit now!!

Happy :D Shopping All!!
By CorpseBride

He says many different things....and the whole cage shakes and he screams and yells...its great.

The dog barks and howls and moves his head and tail.

Light flickers in the lamp.

I also bought a few other things but I am unable to find images on the net for them...they are:

A 7 foot wire tree with orange lights...very spooky
Skeleton garland for the tree
Bride and Groom Pirate Corpses in coffins
Chains for the tree
Gauze with bloodstains

And that is it so far this year! I plan on going to a couple other stores this weekend!
By CorpseBride
Hmmmm.....for some reason I can't get the html to work. I have it turned on in my profile. Am I missing a step? :oops:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
For your image links, you were trying to link to web pages that had images on them, rather than using the direct path to the actual image. I fixed for ya. :D
By CorpseBride
zombiepumpkins wrote:For your image links, you were trying to link to web pages that had images on them, rather than using the direct path to the actual image. I fixed for ya. :D

Oh wow....good morning Meghan....sheesh.....I should have known better. I think I had better go and take a nap! :lol:
By rosesrunred
That skeleton in the cage is great, where did you get him from Corpse?