Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By saramiller
Captain America has super-human strength, speed, and combat intelligence along with a shield that is near indestructible.Batman knows every combat fighting style, and has a bunch of weapons.Captain America would destroy him. His strength and speed are way to superior to CA. Most of his weapons wouldn't even work against Cap because his shield cant not be stopped.
By Kayo
i really think why do we keep pitting Bats against Marvel characters but not Iron Man? now i have never been a DC fan but i can see that Batman is their Iron Man (i actually think he may be older than Iron Man so no one attack me please). so do we not pit them against each other because really they are just going to end up at a strip club?

ok back on topic! the Capt. would win i mean even if he lost a fight the Hulk would smash :lol: :lol: :lol: :D (i really had to make that joke)
By SuperSonic
I'm siding with my best friend Marvel in this round! Cap all the way!
By mudd
i find it difficult to pick a winner. they are two of my favorites. (yeah im a bit of a comic book geek) theyve faced each other in a cross over before in '96, and if i remember correctly- it was a draw .