Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
The standard UK box looks pretty good too. Agreed on the blu drips. Drips make everything spookier. I wonder why different countries have different packaging. Are there studies done about what supposedly sells better to different cultures?
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The standard UK box looks pretty good too. Agreed on the blu drips. Drips make everything spookier. I wonder why different countries have different packaging. Are there studies done about what supposedly sells better to different cultures?
I have to assume so. Otherwise it doesn't really make a lot of sense to spend money on totally different packaging. They'll try and seel as many as possible to as large a demographic as possible I suppose. Though that coffin box is a nice touch for some of the more "morbid" fans and for collectors!
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I hear ya, zombombie. Part of me prefers the standard box because it will fit more neatly on my shelf. But of course, if you're gonna have a custom box for monster movies, you can't do much better than the classic toe-pincher coffin shape! So I'm simultaneously content with the standard version and also jealous of your UK folk!
Looks like the blu-rays are region free so if you wanted the toe pincher box you could order it from the UK :)