Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By CarverPro
I love the Iron Man helmet. Done it once already.

I intend to do the new Captain America and Hulk ones this year.

Now, I saw the thread requesting Thor, but I want to request Thor, Black Widow & Hawkeye. (Nick Fury if we can get it)

I would love an Avenger's lineup this year for Halloween. I know it is a tall order, but it has been done before when I finished a Harry Potter collection in 2009. :-)
By Blaze
Seconding this. We have alot of the kids in our neighborhood that ADORE the Avengers... it would be kick-ass to have Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow lining our 5 steps. Even if you did Hawkeye and Black Widow together, it'd be awesome.

*puppy eyes* PLEASE? I have no qualms begging!
By z0mb13g1rl32
Our family is all going as members of the Avengers for trick-or-treating this year. It would be cool to have all of the characters to go along with us :)
By ZPjames
Since we now have the 4 main guys from the Avengers, how about Black Widow and maybe Hawkeye. Scarlett Johannson on a pumpkin would be awesome and would make the other heroes very happy :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
As I posted the Thor patterns, I was just waiting to see who would be the first person to officially call for Black Widow and Hawkeye. :wink: Maybe when they get their own standalone movie.
By Ajax
:lol: I think zombie pumpkins has been taken over by the avengers this year and personally I can't wait to see the reactions of the kids and adults alike.
By ZPjames
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:As I posted the Thor patterns, I was just waiting to see who would be the first person to officially call for Black Widow and Hawkeye. :wink: Maybe when they get their own standalone movie.
Haha well it was bound to happen :P I know you have been working really hard so it is all good that they aren't here yet. Hopefully next year or who knows...maybe a VIP pattern at some point ;)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
This may feel like the moment of The Avengers, but last week it was all about the Universal Monsters. There a lot of growing "sets" on this site, many of which are built up over years.
By maegnus
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:This may feel like the moment of The Avengers, but last week it was all about the Universal Monsters. There a lot of growing "sets" on this site, many of which are built up over years.
I like how many of the sets have come together over the years, as opposed to getting them all in one shot. I feel like it makes it more special to see them all together (at last!).

I'm a major Hallmark ornament collector, so maybe that has something to do with it; it takes almost a decade (if not longer) to get a theme/series to come together on your tree.

Maybe next year Nick Fury can be a VIP pattern.