Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By brandon_fear
This question is really for Ryan.

Have you ever thought about creating another section for previous years VIP patterns? I got last year patterns printed and so happy about this year (keep them coming) but I'd love to be able to go back in time to get those VIP from previous years as well! :D

Also, any new VIP patterns coming before Halloween? Thanks!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Probably wouldn't do that. If all the VIP patterns from previous years went public, there would be less incentive for someone to join at the "Monster Harvest" level. A person could just say, "I'll wait until next year and get them all then." They're meant to be a limited-time treat, for those who paid extra during that particular. Like a memory long since past. Here in an instant, gone in a flash. :)

8 more VIP patterns on the way for 2012!
By Lala
Sniff. I almost asked this as well. There are two that I want sooooo bad that it makes me wanna cry. Oh well.
By sloaner
Hmmm with only 21 days left we should be getting a new VIP every 3 days or so. Not to mention all the regular patterns. I hope to see many emails telling me of new patterns :)
By monstermash
sloaner wrote:Hmmm with only 21 days left we should be getting a new VIP every 3 days or so. Not to mention all the regular patterns. I hope to see many emails telling me of new patterns :)
I'm getting a tad jittery now too. I don't like to mention it though, i'm just grateful for any scraps off the masters table! :P Maybe we will get two VIP's in a day... ah, to dream.
By Ajax
Must be hard to know that you have to finish 8 patterns between now and Halloween. You would really have to be good at your craft to make that guarantee, or make them before the season begins but as far as I know Ryan makes his patterns on the fly. I'm itching for another but quality over quantity is better. After seeing how good frankenweenie turned out I'm glad Ryan is taking his time.
By joestephr
I've been curious about the VP patterns but didn't want to pay the extra $$ if the patterns weren't something I'd be interested in? ohhhh what to do , what to do? :roll: :?
By sloaner
joestephr wrote:I've been curious about the VP patterns but didn't want to pay the extra $$ if the patterns weren't something I'd be interested in? ohhhh what to do , what to do? :roll: :?
The VIP's always have some variety to them. A few popular kids patterns, a few scary looking and a few unique or cult classics. You never know what you're going to get but there are always a few of the VIP that will appeal to everyone. And that's whats worth it to me, having a few extra must carves a year. Plus Monster harvest memberships have a portion going to charity which is nice.
By ghostface
joestephr wrote:I've been curious about the VP patterns but didn't want to pay the extra $$ if the patterns weren't something I'd be interested in? ohhhh what to do , what to do? :roll: :?
Ryan usually tries to make everyone happy with the VIP patterns and he always succeeds! Believe me it is defenitly worth it!
By Gigatron
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Probably wouldn't do that. If all the VIP patterns from previous years went public, there would be less incentive for someone to join at the "Monster Harvest" level. A person could just say, "I'll wait until next year and get them all then." They're meant to be a limited-time treat, for those who paid extra during that particular. Like a memory long since past. Here in an instant, gone in a flash. :)

8 more VIP patterns on the way for 2012!

Would you consider offering them as an additional purchase for those members that already have the "Monster Harvest" package.

Since I've only been at this, since last Halloween, I have no idea what past VIP stencils were. But obviously, there are old-timer members who regret missing out on them. So what if you were to offer, to those with M.H. pacakges, something like "X amount of past VIP stencils for $Y". If there are always 10 VIP stencils a year, maybe you could offer like 2/$1, 5/$2 or 10/$5 (or whatever you felt was fair)- on top of M.H. package?

You could have previews available in the VIP section (like with all the other stencils), but they're only available for printing after they've purchased the additional package.

Considering how quickly I fell in love with this hobby, I'd be interested in seeing what past stencils were available.

Just a thought.

-Fred
By Ajax
Spend the money you don't want to miss out. It's 10 extra patterns.
By moviemanjeff1012
Now what if you were a harvest member prior? Is there a way to get the VIP patterns from those years? I have been a member here for years but I guess never realized that I would need to print out or save the VIP patterns every year or I would lose them.

Just wondering :)
By purple1worm
I think the monster harvest is always worth it! There is something for everybody!
And I always print all of them! A few have appeared the next year as regulars but most don't.