Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
nosferatu wrote:The reason I have never carved her before was due to the profile pattern being at odds with the other head on patterns, beautiful that she was, however, this is stunning and the mock up glorious.
Pretty much this. However, I am pleased to say I will definitely be carving the new Bride this month to go along, not only with the other classic monsters but to also help Elvira feel like it's not such a boys club. :D
I was actually going to suggest this just because the older version didn't match the theme due to the way her head was turned. Looks awesome I will be carving this for sure. Really good design it's awesome.
Love the New Bride
She's now a Perfect Match for Ol' Zipperhead.
She looks much better as a straight shot next to frank.

They would also make a great set of windowkins.

I always found it amazing how popular this Universal monster became.
The Bride Made an appearance, for what, a whopping 2 minutes of the film?
And yet she became a Classic Monster ICON like all the rest.
St0ney wrote:I always found it amazing how popular this Universal monster became.
The Bride Made an appearance, for what, a whopping 2 minutes of the film?
And yet she became a Classic Monster ICON like all the rest.
Gotta be that hair. Whatever costume designer came up with that idea for the shocks of white in her hair... they really made something iconic that everyone recognizes. Plus, she's basically the only girl in the Universal boys club. Gotta have one of those.
pagemaster1993 wrote:I just wonder if their will be conflict between the older Bride and the new one?
After the Halloween season is over, I'll have to take a look at the pattern printing stats and see how they compare in popularity. For those of you collector types that maybe don't have the profile version of the Bride printing yet... might be wise to do so, in case that version someday hits the retirement graveyard.