Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By austinbest
I think i read somewhere that hobby lobby has the funkins ($24.99 here not on sale yet) but even still, michels has the 14 inch ones for $12.99 right now. Damn good deal considering the 8 inch ones are $8.99

I bought 5 today to get started. Guess i'll have to do the same each week until i get done!
By pagemaster1993
Yep, this week's ad says they are 50% off this week. I will be doing my best to get a lot more.
By sloaner
Just picked up 2 more. I told myself I wouldn't get any more this year but I wanted to have a few spares in case Ryan makes another pattern I want that I didn't expect.
By pagemaster1993
sloaner wrote:Just picked up 2 more. I told myself I wouldn't get any more this year but I wanted to have a few spares in case Ryan makes another pattern I want that I didn't expect.
I plan on going tomorrow and getting more. I think I may get a few more than I planned too, just in case.
By pagemaster1993
austinbest wrote:Looks like i am going to end up with about 14 or 15 new ones this year :|

So i'll be making a couple more trips!
Wow 14 to 15! :shock: Wow, and I thought I had a lot this year. Cannot wait to see what faces they get.
By austinbest
Well the kids want harry potter & twilight series, that is a dozen right there!

Wishful thinking but i am hoping for a bane and thor from ryan to add to the batman and avengers sets... That is 14... then any other VIP ones i might want to do as well.
By pagemaster1993
I bought 5 Large ones and 5 Medium ones. I probably should not have, but there is no turning back now.