Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By NikkiRae
staticfurball wrote:Yes I think its time the great pumpkin rises! or at least Linus in the patch.
I found this great T shirt perfect for the occasion :D
I think that picture would make the perfect scene for the pumpkin!
By Ajax
NikkiRae wrote:
staticfurball wrote:Yes I think its time the great pumpkin rises! or at least Linus in the patch.
I found this great T shirt perfect for the occasion :D
I think that picture would make the perfect scene for the pumpkin!
I could see that picture as a pattern.
By Kayo
so i found out a local patch JUST opened this weekend for the season. i of course ran out there as fast as i could and found a few more pumpkins to add to my pile of 'to be carved'. one of them is a real beauty and i look at it and all i see is Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin in the patch. i wondered does anyone know where i can find a pattern for that? its old enough some one has to have put it on a pumpkin.

i'm taking a friend of mine back tomorrow to try to lure him over to the zombie side wish me luck :lol:
I would love a Linus/Great Pumpkin pattern!!!! My husband's grandfather was named Linus so he loves the Peanuts character as well! Pleeeeeeaaasssseeeeee :D
thanks Ryan for moving me! i searched charlie brown and nothing came up in my selected parameters i guess got to cast wider next time.
zombombie wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:A pumpkin carving pattern of Linus from "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"? You've come to the right place, I just so happen to design pumpkin patterns. I'll see what I can do. :D
Tease! ;)
i hope your wrong about him being a tease because i stopped my search! :roll:

well off to the patch to lure some unsuspecting people over to the side of the Zombie Pumpkins! Ryan when you get done with that patterns some downloadable fliers may be nice to hand out and post, but i know your on it :D