Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tadd
While I've suggested many of these to Ryan, I thought I'd see what others thought. The main one I'd like to see, and think we might see, is Ash from Evil Dead. Another would be Loomis from Halloween, Tallman from Phantasm, maybe the puppet from Saw, the three masks from Halloween 3, Gizmo/Gremlins from Gremlins, the zombie/skeleton on the cover of Creepshow, and maybe Dr Tongue/Bub from Day of the Dead. One I think would be extremely awesome would be the girl on the cover of the first Evil Dead. How awesome would that look on a pumpkin?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Glad to see you on the forums, Tadd, my fellow horror fan. I'd love to create stencils for ALL those requests. Hopefully, some day you'll see them all here.
By oompaloompa1113
I am all about the Ash! Army of Darkness and Evil Dead are some of my favorite movies, and I am a huge Bruce Campbell fan. I would go for Ash, Evil Ash (that would be an awesome one!) or even as you mentioned the cover of The Evil Dead with the girl reaching up from the ground. Personally, Ash and/or Evil Ash would be my favorite pumpkins ever. Also, I really liked the Gremlins idea, as that was one of my favorite movies as a child. Thanks!
By kittehkat
You mentioned Gremlins... I think Spike would be badass.
By Tadd
Hey Ryan, think we'll see at least one of these this year? I joined last year, and planned on joining again, but I haven't really found any new stencils I want to use this year. That's not saying you're not doing great stuff, because you are. It's awesome how many of these requests are being answered, I just havent found any I'd like to do myself. If not, their's always next year.
By iconobat
I just wanted to add an Aye for anything Evil Dead related.. I'm totally obsessed with those movies lately and I'd give my hand to have a pumpkin graced with Ash... I'd saw it right off, I tell ya! :twisted:

Also, since this is my first post I'd just love to tell you that your site has the very best collection of pumpkin stencils I've ever seen. I think I did three pumpkins last year! :oops:

Look forward to getting to know the halloween fiends around here! :kiss:
By Pumpkingrower
Tadd wrote:Hey Ryan, think we'll see at least one of these this year? I joined last year, and planned on joining again, but I haven't really found any new stencils I want to use this year.
Your in luck Tadd there is a whole new ZP website revamp in the works and with it come new stencils so join up and hang on! :)
By balsak40
I would agree.. Evil dead!!! Heck yeah.
By haktup
evil dead series is the greatest movie series ever. I not only own them all I actually try and collect the new covers and packaging as they come out. I even have the necronomican flesh cover e.d.2. I would love any E.D. stencils I can get.
By Tadd
We got a few of these out of the way, but where are the Evil Dead stencils? Please, for the love of Ash. These stencils would be so groovy.
By reignman40
Evil Dead rules. I'd love to see an Ash stencil. Not only a closeup but maybe a view that shows his Chainsaw attacked to his arm.