Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
S.A.M wrote:Ryan I notice that the baseball shirt is by Anvil and not American Apparel do you know if the sizes differ? I know sometimes they can do from different manufacturers.
I can't speak from experience, since I don't own any baseball tees from Anvil, and don't have these new ZP shirts in stock yet. You can try comparing the measurements of each (I provide a "Size Chart" link on each product page). From what I seem to recall, they are similar in length at least (I factor I tend to notice because I'm pretty tall).

Typically I use American Apparel brands for shirts because I've been happy with the quality, fit, price and it's readily available from the vendors I use. For the baseball tee though, AA doesn't make those in 100% cotton, which was required for the printing process we're using on those. Thus, we opted for Anvil.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: Typically I use American Apparel brands for shirts because I've been happy with the quality, fit, price and it's readily available from the vendors I use. For the baseball tee though, AA doesn't make those in 100% cotton, which was required for the printing process we're using on those. Thus, we opted for Anvil.
Is it not only YOU that runs the site? :P
Order in and it was almost impossible to choose :lol: 8) Also got a PayPal error but it refreshed to the login page and my order was still there, looks like it went through okay.

I quickly compared the size charts and they do seem pretty much the same sizes, thanks for the great choice of items to celebrate a decade of ZP! with, it'll be like Christmas when the package arrives.
SuperSonic wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: Typically I use American Apparel brands for shirts because I've been happy with the quality, fit, price and it's readily available from the vendors I use. For the baseball tee though, AA doesn't make those in 100% cotton, which was required for the printing process we're using on those. Thus, we opted for Anvil.
Is it not only YOU that runs the site? :P
It's called 'Majestic plural' :)
SuperSonic wrote:Is it not only YOU that runs the site? :P
That's right, it's only we. The sole us.

Truthfully, I don't have a shirt printing facility in my home that is capable of screen printing hundreds of shirts. Hehe. But I do fold, bag, and ship every single of one of them by myself.
zombombie wrote:The choice is absolutely superb. Sdaly I got way over excited and placed my order without adding an "Age" tee! Dammit all! :(

Ryan, as these are pre-orders are we charged when they ship or are we charged now? Either's fine :) Thanks!
I would imagine its charged now, but don't quote me on it.
SuperSonic wrote:
zombombie wrote:The choice is absolutely superb. Sdaly I got way over excited and placed my order without adding an "Age" tee! Dammit all! :(

Ryan, as these are pre-orders are we charged when they ship or are we charged now? Either's fine :) Thanks!
I would imagine its charged now, but don't quote me on it.
I'd assume so, just wondering :)
Great selection this year Ryan! Getting ready to place my order and just wanted to make sure the shirts are pre-shrunk like usual. I didn't think to ask the first year I ordered from you and the large I got ended up going to my niece and I had to order an XL for me!
Yay! Just ordered me and my sis the mascot lady tees! I have to wait 'till next week for more. I guess I'll see what's left by then. Hopefully the long sleeve tees or the root. But at least I'll sleep easy tonight knowing I didn't miss out on the mascot like last year! I made sure to be prepared for at least the basics. :)=