Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Hoodies are hard to stock due to how much space they take up. Would you be interested in long sleeve shirts though?

Would I? WOULD I? Ohh jesss (yes) I would LOVE those!
By ghostface
SuperSonic wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Hoodies are hard to stock due to how much space they take up. Would you be interested in long sleeve shirts though?

Would I? WOULD I? Ohh jesss (yes) I would LOVE those!
Me too!
By Euri
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Uh oh... I feel like I'm about to be the bearer of bad news...
A really awesome pattern on my birthday and all is forgiven. :wink:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Hoodies are hard to stock due to how much space they take up. Would you be interested in long sleeve shirts though? I've never offered those before. As as for the orange acrylic carving tools, there were challenges in the production of those, so they're off the table for now.
Bummer on the hoodies, but totally understandable. I should have gotten them when they were offered with Dawn. But sure I'd take a long sleeve shirt! October can be chilly! Guess I should have grabbed the orange tool last year too. :(
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Euri wrote:The shop in previous years would let you scroll through from one item to the next. Is it just me not seeing it or is it not a feature in the current shop? I liked that better than having to go back to the main page to see the next item.
I hear ya. Unfortunately, the lack of "previous / next" buttons is a byproduct of the new third-party shopping cart system I'm using this year. On the bright side, this new shop offers many new benefits. It allows for real-time inventory tracking, so you can see the percentage of items left. And when the last one is bought, a "sold out" message goes up so I won't oversell. I can also offer discount coupons. On my side of things, I have more tools for order tracking and fulfillment. Smooth workflow this year!
Okay, I will cheerfully trade the scroll feature for the real-time inventory tracking and discount coupons. That's definitely a good trade. But maybe you see the pattern here? Find any cool merchandise, slap the ZP logo on it, and we go crazy for it!! Wow, what a cool tactic. Now we're all waiting for the shop to open. As soon as I see the new site that's the first place I go to. :D
By pagemaster1993
I think the Long-Sleeved T-Shirt sounds awesome. You should have Zombie Pumpkins! written on the sleeves.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Full-color, die-cut, vinyl decals to be added to the shop soon! As it turns out, the FedEx guy who delivered these also freelances as a paranormal investigator. No joke. He talked about a theory that an entity can follow you from a haunted location. So in other words... these stickers are quite possibly possessed.

By nosferatu
I would very much like to possess one :roll: Sadly, the pic does not reveal much in terms of shape
By S.A.M
Oh man I love ZP! stickers, such high quality and the smell of the vinyl ones; oh my....what? Don't look at me like that :lol: I've got a bit of a collection of ZP stickers from previous years, I can't wait to get my hands on these :twisted:
By SuperSonic
S.A.M wrote:Oh man I love ZP! stickers, such high quality and the smell of the vinyl ones; oh my....what? Don't look at me like that :lol: I've got a bit of a collection of ZP stickers from previous years, I can't wait to get my hands on these :twisted:

I want my hands on a few, as I will be making a BIG order once the reveal appears.

Incentive Ryan, incentive :D
By SuperSonic
ghostface wrote:Does that stack include the 2012 mascot vinyl decal? :)
Going by previous teaser images? I would think so.
By ghostface
zombombie wrote:I'll no doubt be throwing one of these into my shopping basket along with my tee this season :D It's getting so busy and exciting around here!!
I think I will do the same this year. It is indeed getting very busy. Ryan! That's your queue to put up the site!
By pagemaster1993
I may actually get a vinyl one this year. Just a question before I buy, would it go alright on a black laptop. I think it would if it is white.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
ghostface wrote:Does that stack include the 2012 mascot vinyl decal? :)
These stacks are indeed the new mascot, in all his glory. Not the same thing as the white window decals I've sold in the past though. This is more like a full color sticker. All the shades of orange and green and brown. Printed on white vinyl stock with a UV gloss laminate finish over the vinyl, which I'm told will hold up outdoors and be fade free for up to 5 years. Should look nice on whatever background you stick it to.