Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By ghostface
I forgot to post this on here. The other day I went to a Garage Sale in a town near me and all they were selling was Halloween items. Most of them were from Spirit and they were all SUPER cheap.
A low lying Fogger for $50 it was originally $80
A falling spider for only $1
The Mad Scientist coat I'm going to use for the Mad Scientist Lab, also $1
A bottle of Fog Juice and a bottle of blood for FREE!
This freaky little BIte Size Clown originally $100, I got it for only $30!
A plastic Gravestone for only $1
A glow in the dark plastic gravestone for $0.50
And finally 3 Scene Setters for $0.50
By pagemaster1993
What great deals. I really need to get a better fog machine. I got one for free, but it is remote control which would get very annoying.
By ghostface
I also got some more pretty good new today. Although sadly my town isn't doing their haunted house anymore, I asked a friend of mine if I could have any of the props from the haunt and she told me whatever she finds I can have for free! I have a feeling it is going to be a great Haloween! :D
By pagemaster1993
You are one lucky person. Here our garage/yard sells stink, and no one cares to just give stuff away.
By Raven
You bought that clown? Nice knowing you, ghostface. That thing WILL come and eat you. They are selling all that stuff because he ate the previous owner. :(

Nice find though. I don't think I have ever seen Halloween stuff at a garage sale. Nothing that cool anyway.
By ghostface
RavensDestiny wrote:You bought that clown? Nice knowing you, ghostface. That thing WILL come and eat you. They are selling all that stuff because he ate the previous owner. :(
I'm glad you guys think it's scary! I was hoping it would be! His eyes light up, he shakes, and laughs demonically. :twisted:
By pagemaster1993
ghostface wrote: I'm glad you guys think it's scary! I was hoping it would be! His eyes light up, he shakes, and laughs demonically. :twisted:
A lot like Ryan. . . Just kidding. :D