Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
I have just ordered these tree decorations primarily thinking of Halloween but also Christmas. Two holidays for the price of 1. They are expensive but as fellow UK minions know, slim pickings over here. I love the six skulls the best, they are supposed to be about 3.5cms tall

Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I would totally put those on my Christmas tree. At this point, I think the majority of my Christmas ornaments are of a Halloween theme. But those who know me wouldn't expect anything else.
:lol: Same here. You are among kindred spirits my friend. I have always complained that Christmas overtakes Halloween a little too fast for my liking. So I make sure to put a little Halloween into Christmas every year :twisted: There are so many super cute & creepy Halloween Tree decorations that are worth showing for 2 holidays!
CorpseBride wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I would totally put those on my Christmas tree. At this point, I think the majority of my Christmas ornaments are of a Halloween theme. But those who know me wouldn't expect anything else.
:lol: Same here. You are among kindred spirits my friend. I have always complained that Christmas overtakes Halloween a little too fast for my liking. So I make sure to put a little Halloween into Christmas every year :twisted: There are so many super cute & creepy Halloween Tree decorations that are worth showing for 2 holidays!

Hmm, I am similar, but not exact. I like both Holidays, so its a tough one for me to choose which one I want more every year. I try to mix the two. Sound familiar?