Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
Pier 1 Imports put out their Halloween goods recently. You can see the individual items by browsing their site, but here are the photos I snapped while I was in their "boo-tique."

Some cartoonish potion bottles, which start a trend of glitter on everything...

Glitter mummy, glitter house, glitter witch, glitter pumpkin, glitter owl...

Seriously, the floor in here was covered in glitter...

Glitter owl/pumpkin tree...

Glitter cats...

Glitter pumpkin stack...

Glitter ornaments. They had a black Halloween tree too, for decorating with these...

Glitter candle holders...

More bright baubles...

I like these candles...

Drinking vessels for your tonics and poisons...

Pillows for severed heads...

Outdoor decor like witchy windsocks...

Frames and soap pumps...

If some pretty young witch would like to bake pumpkin pies in my kitchen, please wear this classy apron...

Plenty of "harvest" items too, pumpkins of all sorts, and lots of owls. I like owls...

I didn't buy much here. Just two more of these wooden oraments that I am collecting. The "Devil" and wired "Ghost." Took these pictures once I got home...

Glitter vomit everywhere! What the heck?!?!

I love the apron though! Might have to swing by Pier 1...probably costs an arm and a leg though.

I am going to have to scoop up some more of the wooden ornaments! I only have this little guy...

The Halloween Layered Apron is $24.95. I really like the look of it. Well, not for myself, but.... yeah. Perfect colors and textures for time spent creating Halloween treats.

Perhaps way too cute to wear just at Halloween, our apron is covered in layers of calico, ric rac trimmings, ruffles and pompoms. The detail is impressive and endearing, and if you want to wear one well beyond October, we won't say boo about it.

Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The Halloween Layered Apron is $24.95. I really like the look of it. Well, not for myself, but.... yeah. Perfect colors and textures for time spent creating Halloween treats.

Perhaps way too cute to wear just at Halloween, our apron is covered in layers of calico, ric rac trimmings, ruffles and pompoms. The detail is impressive and endearing, and if you want to wear one well beyond October, we won't say boo about it.

I dunno Ryan, I think you could pull it off. Bahahaha! :D

I too love that wooden vampire with the dangling eye!! I saw it and loved it.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The Halloween Layered Apron is $24.95. I really like the look of it. Well, not for myself, but.... yeah. Perfect colors and textures for time spent creating Halloween treats.

SOLD! Heading to Pier 1 on Tuesday! I have an apron collection...and yet to have one especially for Halloween :D I have skulls, cherries, polka dots, ravens, etc....but nothing like this! I am going to make this one special and only pull it out during the spooky season.
By adam
I want to decorate my place so bad, but its still 90 degrees! We have about 4-5 weeks of summer left. :x Thats what happens when you are more inland in California. I really would like to decorate when its cold but im having a hard time waiting! :D

I went into spirit this evening, that was fun! I was in Pier 1 and a couple was griping about how the Halloween stuff was already out. I mumbled "well some of us hate summer, thank you!"
EEP! I finally scored a few more of the wooden ornaments and MY APRON!!!!

You are reading the writings of the happiest gal in the world today :D