Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By MooBoo
Well i think we have finally started getting Halloween stock in the stores. I visited Yankee Candles today and they had a collection (small collection) of pumpkin tea light holders but only two of the Halloween scents, Candy corn and Witches brew. I decided to get this little guy to go with my collection:

I also saw some stock in Poundland, (sorry i didn't have my phone with me to take pics) it was the usual giant spiders, spiderwebs, flashing skulls and a cute little cupcake cake holder. Its not much yet but the Halloween stock is starting to trickle in! Getting excited now :D
By nosferatu
Your Poundland has better stock than the one nearest to us. Most of it is awful, really cheap lacking definition. i e skeletons. However, I did buy some of the gel clings which are good value.
By monstermash
I don't even want to look in my local £ shops. It's sickening how utterly terrible 99% of the stock is and it's a bloody cheek to charge a £1 for most of the stuff.
By ghostface
zombombie wrote:The photo I got from Poundland...

Great finds zombombie. I think I see Ghostface! :)
By zombombie
Mostly agree with that sentiment MM, but very occassionally there are bargains to be found. You just need to be lucky I guess.

I was out and about today and took some pics. It was super busy so I couldn't get many:

Poundland

My wife trying to sneak into this one!

Yes it is...

Lakeland

John Lewis

Sorry about the blurry last one, it was way busy and I had to take the pic in between people! There's a candleabra in that last pic that I'm very tempted by, it's quite nice and only £12 which isn't too bad really.
By monstermash
Thanks for the pics, I think you should be our official UK merch scout. John Lewis might have the best quality stuff, I might take a gander in there. I can see a candleabra in the pic of JL's window, im guessing its the same one. Doesn't look too bad at all. Still not much in the way of props though. Im mean proper props like gravestones and skellies and groundbreakers and most importantly foam kins.
By pagemaster1993
I really like that Metallic Green Skull mask. I will have to look for it around here in the States.
By matspud
John Lewis and M&S have had crackers for years. They are good if you are having a childrens party. Matthew used to love having them at his birthday parties although he has got a bit old for them now ( unless someone brings out ones with better surprises in them)