Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By Raven
While out today I noticed this!!!

They were not open yet, but the store is fully stocked. I tried to peer inside as much as I could without looking like I was casing the place. They did have a sign saying opening in September, which to me means it should open September 1st. :) I haven't seen where they are putting our Spirit stores this year, but I'm sure they will be coming soon!
By sloaner
I just saw a spirit store the other day. I didn't see when it is opening but I would assume the beginning of September.
By pagemaster1993
I will not be getting one of those this year, because Spirit took the place they rented two years ago and never came back, but my local Spirit will be opening this September too.
By Raven
I also wanted to mention that my local Walmart was clearing the school supply shelves to put out their Halloween stash. I specifically asked what they were going to stock next. It should start coming out in the next day or two, at least at my local store.
By Tricksy Faery
Target starts setting the week of the 9th. Some may start setting early if they can get the clearance out and reg items moved into home locations.
By pagemaster1993
I cannot wait to see all the store shelves taken over with awesome Halloween stuff.
By matspud
No Halloween stores in Scotland and I have only ever heard of one in England. :cry: :cry: :cry: We rely on supermarkets, party stores and online :cry: :cry: :cry:
By jonmf77
I can't wait! I've alrady got my eye on a couple new animatronic props. Hopefully I can find them in store to avoid the crazy shipping costs :shock: I"ll post a couple pics when I have things up and operational!
By pagemaster1993
My Spirit Store is open. Did not go in because I was there around 9:00 am, and it opens at 11:00. Did not feel like waiting and did not have much money left.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Seasonal Halloween stores are cropping up! Since they typically rent empty space for a short time, they aren't always in the same location. Which makes the hunt even more fun. I always get a thrill when I spot the sign for a soon-to-open Halloween City. We usually get one of those around here, in addition to a Spirit and a Spookytown.
By sloaner
We always get a spirit store and sometimes a smaller Halloween/Christmas store. I just moved here a few years ago and where I came from didn't have anything that cool. My hometown finally got a spirit store last year, figures they waited till l moved an hour away. Usually I don't get a lot at those stores but they do give me idea's of how I want to decorate.
By CorpseBride
I too enjoy the 'Find the Halloween Store' game. I love that they are never in the same spot...and sometimes don't even come back to the same town again. It fits well with the Halloween vibe...the transient spooky stores...the hunt for creepy collectibles. I hope that my town gets one this year! It is doubtful...but it could happen. Atleast there is a larger city within 40 min of me and they are sure to get one...now just to find it!
By wookie66
Just went to a Spirit store today,if you haven't checked out their website yet they have a lot of cool things this year. The store theme seems to be werewolves and tortured zombies.
By pagemaster1993
I just found out that we are going to have two Spirit stores in my town. A large one next to Target and probably a smaller one inside our mall.