Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
These are a few things I found at Cracker Barrel and Hobby Lobby.

CrackerBarrel had a lot of Eye Balls, Frankenstein Monsters, and Jack-o-lantern guys.

At Hobby Lobby, what you see is what you get. Lots of decorative sculptures and ceramics.
I kinda dig the green Funkins. They were a bit too pricey for me though. I'll stick with the cheaper Michaels foam pumpkins for now.
Not to sound dumb or anything, but Cracker Barrel the resteraunt sells stuff besides food? Or is it another store with the same name?
pagemaster1993 wrote:Not to sound dumb or anything, but Cracker Barrel the resteraunt sells stuff besides food? Or is it another store with the same name?
They usually have a little store as soon as you enter the resturaunt.
ghostface wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:Not to sound dumb or anything, but Cracker Barrel the resteraunt sells stuff besides food? Or is it another store with the same name?
That is interesting. I may have to visit it sometime just for the store.
By Raven
pagemaster1993 wrote:
ghostface wrote:
That is interesting. I may have to visit it sometime just for the store.
The only thing I like about that place is the store. :)
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I don't have either of these stores near me. So thanks for the report for the field, jeffinski! Over at CrackerBarrel, it seems the eyes have it!

Maybe not right beside you, but theres one in Hartford :P :wink: