Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Last year I posted pictures of these ornaments that I found at Pier 1 Imports. They go by the names Mummy, Devil, Skeleton, Frankenstein, Dracula, Thief, Jailbird, Wooden Girl, and Ghost.

matspud and CorpseBride showed interest, so I thought I'd let you know that they have some more of these this year. Just spotted these in store:

Returning characters seem to include Thief, Jailbird, Devil, and Mummy. The new additions are these two, called Ghost and Hatter.

I don't really get why the green-eyed guy is called "Ghost." With the stitched face scars and wire wrapped around his body, he looks more like some sort of masochistic demon from Hellraiser, who got freaky with some barbed wire.

Anyway, this year I picked up Devil and the wire Ghost to add to my collection (which already includes Mummy, Dracula, Wooden Girl, Thief and Jailbird).
By pagemaster1993
Those are cool. Could put them on your Christmas Tree or Halloween Tree.
By SuperSonic
The thing I like most about these is they have that Tim Burton feel to them, they would match up well with the Jack Sneaks A Peak ornament that I bought recently! :D They are so cool in that regard.