Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By SuperSonic
I have only one thing to say, and one thing only (well, not really). This movie was FANTASTIC!!!

I don't want to spoil too much, but I will say this. Be prepared for a re-boot, not a sequel. So many people that I know have seen it, rate it on a sequel basis, not a re-boot. This is also going back to the original comic book story line, so dont expect MJ Watson (Kirsten Dunst), to be on the screen, or Tobey Maguire's "Emo Parker".

5/4 for me!!!

*Note* Peter Parker is much more of a bad ass in this one. So be prepared for some laughs.
By pagemaster1993
I really liked it. I still like the Toby Magurie version too, but this one had some better aspects.
By SuperSonic
I'll be honest I really didn't like Tobey's version of Spider-Man. He was a little....too nerdy. This Spidey had a lot more going for him since they got the badass out of him. Not to mention he still looked like a nerd.
By ghostface
SuperSonic wrote:I'll be honest I really didn't like Tobey's version of Spider-Man. He was a little....too nerdy. This Spidey had a lot more going for him since they got the badass out of him. Not to mention he still looked like a nerd.
I agree I didn't like his version too well. Was real excited when I heard about this one.
By pagemaster1993
I will just say that Toby's version was good for what it was, but this one is better. The thing I like the most was that the bad guy did not die like they did at the end of every of the previous movies.
By sloaner
I did like it a bit more than the older ones. I did like this newer smart ass version better but super sonic isn't peter parker supposed to be nerdy?
By SuperSonic
sloaner wrote:But about the amazing spiderman I did like it a bit more than the older ones. I did like this newer smart ass version better but super sonic isn't peter parker supposed to be nerdy?
Oh yes, that is true! However, as I mentioned, Tobey was too much of a nerd. Not enough Spidey to balance things out. This Spidey had a healthy balance of both.